In case of Pakistani Driving License, they should first be verified from the license issuing authorities in Pakistan by obtaining a NOC / Verification letter from them and thereafter have them attested from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Islamabad or its Camp Offices at Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar & Quetta and thereafter sent to High Commission or Consulate General for attestation in original.
Fee: AU$ 20.00
- All the New South Wales residents are strongly advised to apply at Consulate General of Pakistan Sydney only for their driving lisecence verification.
- In addition attested photocopies of the Pakistani driving license, passport, CNIC / NICOP & requisite attestation fee should also be sent.
- Duly filled in application submitted by the applicant personally or through register/courier mail.
- Applicants desiring to have letter of authenticity of the license or requesting confirmation of name as appearing in license etc must also fill the statuary declaration signed by Notary Public or J.P. and submit the same to the High Commission or Consulate in original. This declaration would be enclosed in the letter addressed to the relevant RTA.
- You have to attach a self addressed return envelope if you are sending documents by post.
Processing time is 5 working days if all the required documents are satisfactory and genuine.
NOTE: Submitting fake documents, including fraudulent Ministry attestations, is a felony under Commonwealth Law. If you submit fake documents with your license verification application you will be reported to Roads & Maritime and the Police, which will prohibit any future chance you may have of obtaining a license.
Mode of Payment:
- In case of High Commission for Pakistan, Canberra, POSTAL MONEY ORDER / CERTIFIED BANK CHEQUE / BANK DRAFT in favour of "High Commission for Pakistan, Canberra".
- In case of Consulate General of Pakistan, Sydney, all types of Credit / Debit Cards are also accepted for payment. No Cash will be accepted.
Postal Address for High Commission:
PO Box 7130, Yarralumla ACT 2600 (Australia)
Postal Address for Consulate Sydney:
Level 3, 109 Pitt Street, GPO Box 5256, Sydney CBD NSW 2000
For enquiries regarding any further information related to Consular Services, please email at:
Pakistan High Commission Canberra: email@example.com
Consulate General Sydney : firstname.lastname@example.org
( We try to reply emails on daily basis)
Please note Consular fees once deposited cannot be refunded